|About Designed To Appeal |
"Why Donna Dazzo stands out to me is that she has a creative aesthetic that is very obvious in her work. Her stages have character because she is not afraid to get specific or loud with her installations and her furniture arrangements never subscribe to the obvious."
Matthew Finlason, Star of HGTV's "The Stagers"
In 2007, Donna Dazzo decided to combine her talent for interior decorating and love of interior, architectural and industrial design with over 20 years of experience in project management and marketing, and formed Designed to Appeal, LLC, a home staging and interior redesign company serving New York City and the Hamptons.
Donna has been featured on HGTV's Selling New York and Bravo's Million Dollar Listing New York, and in such publications such as The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune and Hamptons magazine. See the Press tab for a complete list of Donna's appearances on television and radio and in publications.
A self-described residential real estate junkie and HGTV addict, Donna will help you to maximize the profit from a house or apartment, whether for rent or for sale. Donna is always investigating the latest interior design and real estate trends from her home in New York City and her Hamptons retreat.
What differentiates Designed to Appeal from most other home staging companies:
- We do only home staging and interior redesign
- We do this full time
- We are not real estate agents, home staging trainers, property managers nor a furniture rental company
- We are reliable, thorough and detail-oriented
- We understand the financial and emotional aspects of selling a home
- We adhere to a strict Code of Ethics
- We will market your property in social media, our website and our monthly newsletter
- Donna's 25+ years of "corporate world" experience will bring you a certain level of comfort that we have:
- A high level of professionalism
- The ability to manage a project to get it done on time and within budget
Donna is an HSR Certified Professional Home Stager and Redesigner. She is also a Graduate of The Staging Diva® Home Staging Business Training Program, created by internationally known home staging expert Debra Gould of Six Elements Inc. She has studied Interior Space Planning at the Parsons School of Design in New York City and has her MBA from Fordham University. Donna is a member of the Real Estate Staging Association and the Hamptons and North Fork Realtors® Association.
Donna M. Dazzo